• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Bots

Are you a fan of bots?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Bots are not good if they are player bots as they abuse a macro system and allow people to gain levels in something before they have actually earned it.

Chatbots are alright, TDG uses them in their chat channel all the time.

Level 3
heh.. i used some bots in diablo.. but a time a go i dled ''maphack'' i installed it and.. Gues what.. it was Drop hack.. i lost all mine items there.. so now i don't play diablo anymore cuz i dont wanna start all over again.. ( soj lost)

anyway.. bots at warcraft are anoying.. then you play vs players. bots vs compu is cool!

Level 4
For diablo i just had a character edior. (got board with the game so i decided to make it interesting. It was funny. I had a arur that killed anything in one hit the was half the map away from me.
As for warcraft and starcraft. The bots are good for channel admins.

Level 4
GST_Nemisis";p="4760 said:
using bots is debatable. i dont like cheats like aimbots but i do like chat bots and sutff.
True. It takes the fun out of the game when all you have to do is aim in the general dircetion of a enemy and fire once and its a head shot. Its also a Pain when people use them online.

Status
Not open for further replies.