• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bots Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hey Guys,

I've decided to update Element Tower Defense for WC3. Upon reinstalling it I noticed there are a lot of bots. I was hoping some guys here would be kind enough to provide hosting for me. I can provide the CD Keys.

Thanks!

Level 3
I do not own a VPS, but i have a bot named trojan.bot that has been modified a lot and utilizes a new refresh code, and usually gets full house in less then 1min, it depends on map a lot though. If you want i can add these modifications and host Ele TD. Later on i might add a Cent-OS VPS running 24/7, the only difference with me running it is basically it's not gonna run 24/7, the network is 100/100 however.
Also i would maybe add advertisements of mine clan, in Lobby 1 message & in game 1message per game (Start). Keep in mind that this won't be a Ele TD clan, we're into custom gaming and keeping the custom gaming alive, we play almost what map we want.
I haven't setup a MySQL Server since i only run 1bot, i'm most likely gonna link the bots with MySQL if i run more then 2.

Last edited:
Level 11
I do not own a VPS, but i have a bot named trojan.bot that has been modified a lot and utilizes a new refresh code, and usually gets full house in less then 1min, it depends on map a lot though. If you want i can add these modifications and host Ele TD. Later on i might add a Cent-OS VPS running 24/7, the only difference with me running it is basically it's not gonna run 24/7, the network is 100/100 however.
Also i would maybe add advertisements of mine clan, in Lobby 1 message & in game 1message per game (Start). Keep in mind that this won't be a Ele TD clan, we're into custom gaming and keeping the custom gaming alive, we play almost what map we want.
I haven't setup a MySQL Server since i only run 1bot, i'm most likely gonna link the bots with MySQL if i run more then 2.

That would be great. I would really appreciate it if you could do that. I'm fine with you advertising your clan. Please make sure to use the most recent version, 4.3b.

http://forums.eletd.com/WC3-Element-TD-43b-t2258.html

Level 3
I have only 2sets of CD keys, one is used by me and one for the clanbot, i can however joina via LAN but i can't whisper my friends.
I'm fine with hosting that way, however i would appreciate a key set for the bot since joining from LAN means no whispers...etc, You can bind the CD key to your bnet account @ http://eu.battle.net/en/, anyway i'll startup the bot for now.
Also does the game have any HCL commands? Basically the bot types something in at the start and automatically choosing modes (this stops red from choosing modes)
The bot hosts on West/East/EU.
However i mainly host here because of english speaking players, autohosting isn't affected, so if you want i can add Eurobattle/Asia/Garena aswell. Keep in mind that garena players will desync if they don't have the latest patch 1.26 Which can decrease the amount of players per gamestart.

Level 3
I don't really need it, i just use it alot since of friends gaming alot + i'm cheiftan of a clan, however i'm fine by joining via LAN. Most of us use skype for the chat anyway. If you're confused about binding the CD key part to your battle.net account. This is basically anti-scamming incase anyone scams your CD key.

Level 3
Ok. If it becomes a need just let me know. Thank you for hosting ETD.
Currently running it as ETD just type /whois ETD To join, i currently have a problem with gaining rootadmin from my other bot via LAN joining lol.
I somewhat would appreciate a CD key for the autohosting bot since i'm having some trouble with LAN rootadmins and not able to logon b.net and just my own games

Level 11
Currently running it as ETD just type /whois ETD To join, i currently have a problem with gaining rootadmin from my other bot via LAN joining lol.
I somewhat would appreciate a CD key for the autohosting bot since i'm having some trouble with LAN rootadmins and not able to logon b.net and just my own games

Cool, I'm glad to hear the bot is up. PM sent with CD Key.

Status
Not open for further replies.