• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Boss Trigger for TD/Hero Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello,

Well i'm creating a Hero War TD with a hero included i have already created my waves for the TD and also that the next round only comes when all units are death.
I know about the food value could't get it working normal way...

9NAhn.png

vVVD6.png

30Edz.png

fyPp5.png

qK1Ej.png

This is what i created for now.

I want the First mini boss of Level 9 to be a boss for my Hero TD.

I want a trigger that could check if the first mini boss of level 9 are all death, if so move the hero instantly to a certain region in the map to fight against another hero/boss

Do i need to create a variable like example:
  • name of variable:first boss = a unit variable
I hope some one can help :thumbs_up:
Or show a example or any thing !

sPy

sPy

Level 21
  • Events
    • Unit - A unit dies
  • Conditions
    • (Unit type of (Triggering Unit)) equal to Mini Boss
  • Actions
The event and condition should be like this. I didn't put actions because I forgotted what the action was. The action should be something like If-Then-Else. Put the integer comparison about number of living units in the "IF" and then put your actions on the "THEN" section.

Level 4
Thanks alot both for the help!

But i try to change like spy says but then using the If/then/else like mckill2009 says...

Well i have added a new trigger to work with my above triggers... but now something is a miss.

I'm only getting the first level and after they are death the next wave should come but they aren't coming any more while the triggers are the same haven't changed any thing to them only add a new trigger for the boss equal trigger...

It's all f*cked up now :ogre_frown: so i need to find this bug/leak first before i can try out if it works at level 10 for the boss.

I still find this strange because i haven't changed any thing to the triggers and now they aren't working correct any more :S

sPy

sPy

Level 21
Leaks:
  • Unit - Create 1 EnemyType[pointer] for Player 11 (dark Green) at Center of P1 Start Spawn Crazy Animals<gen> facing (Position of (Triggering Unit))
You can fix them by making variables for them, e.g:
  • Set Point [1] = Center of P1 Start Spawn Crazy Animals<gen>
  • Set Point [2] = Position of Triggering Unit
And then,
  • Custom Script - call RemoveLocation(udg_Point[1])
  • Custom Script - call RemoveLocation(udg_Point[2])

Status
Not open for further replies.