• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Booty Bay - no creeps

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Hello everybody! I have uploaded a SC2 map copying the melee Booty Bay map from wc3 . I will upload one with creeps too. This is the first version, so I encourage sending feedback and reporting bugs and glithces. I haven't used any HIVE resource or from any other site. I, Marcoromana, Michael The Boombringer and LORDEN work together to achieve our goals of creating wc3 maps in sc2. If you like, be sure to rate it to keep the series going. GO ON, PLAY IT!!
Previews
Contents

Booty Bay - no creeps (Map)

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

It is a nice thing that you recreated a cool map into the SC universe. 5/5 from me. I hope you'll recreate the W3 map, Divide and Conquer, too. :D