• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Booty Bay lv2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This map bootybay it`s by blizzard and i make lv2 i chage in it a heroes,units and buildings.!!!
Contents

Booty Bay lv2 (Map)

Reviews
15:02, 12th May 2008 Firelord213: Add some permission from Blizzard that you can edit this map. And don't just change models and upload!

M

15:02, 12th May 2008
Firelord213:
Add some permission from Blizzard that you can edit this map.
And don't just change models and upload!

Level 16
........ did u make this map for 20 min.??....man u really shuld remove thismap from here OR make more changes u only changed model...sounds are the same..buildings do the same things,,NO changes that culd make a map.

This is not... EDITED!!!!
What did you do, change models and icons to ones you "liked better." You can't call that lv2.
Question to people: What is lv2? I dont get it, I didnt see really any change. If I were to rate this map on a scale of 1 to 10, I wouldnt rate it, because the only rating I would give it is a 0!
Sorry, but its just how it is. Learn how to make these cool things called "trigger enhanced abilitys" before you upload again.