• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Boomerang spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
i need a boomerang spell for my map. i need it to throw a blade in a straight line then return in a straight line. i also need it easily editable for rebalancing and GUI if possible.

credits will be given

Level 4
Does this Boomerang, damages units ?

Please be precise on presenting information.

well i want the hero to through a boomerange that damages enemy units in its path. i want it to come back to the target hero if possible, im fine with it just coming back in a straight line though. dosnt need too be fancy just work.

• Unit - Cause (Load (Key caster) of (Key B_MissileDummy) in B_Hash) to damage (Picked unit), dealing 40.00 damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
This line damages the target; as an example, I used 40 damage.
If you want level-based damage, you need to save the damage to the dummy missile, just like I do in the actions of the first trigger and load it with a real variable.

Status
Not open for further replies.