• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bonus Campagien - Proudmoores Castle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
In the Bonus Campagien Act 2 or 3, I forget, Admiral Proudmoores Castle is different than the average Human Castle, possessing Guard Towers as the Spires. Try as I might I cannot tfind this model file in any of the mpq's
(war3, war3patch, War3X or War3XLocal). Nor Have I been able to locate any of the BC maps past the first act to find this models path via the Map Editor.

Does anyone know either;

A) The Models Path

or

B) Where to find the Act 2 and 3 Maps for the Bonus Campagien?

Level 7
well i don't remember what the thing looks like, but if they look exactly like normal guard towers, then chances are that they ARE normal guard towers, only put ontop of the castle as separate (units or doodads)

Level 6
You can just take the building and take the pathing layer to none so it doesnt take up any room in the game. Good Luck
-Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.