• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bone Armor Pauldrons

Sorry that I haven't been uploading models as often as before, folks. I'm just having trouble deciding what to make, and having trouble actually deciding to make anything when I do have an idea.

Anyway, here are some shoulder pauldrons to go along with my other bone armor pieces. I decided to upload them separate from the chest armor, so that people can decide whether they want a left shoulder, right shoulder, or both, on their own. These would be worn by some sort of barbarian, death warrior, cultist, or something.

Feel free to combine these together, or even with my armor model, to make things convenient for yourself. Just like all of my other models, unless I specifically say not to, you can edit it. Just remember to give me credits for the original.

The pack is up! Check out the [thread=223860]Bone Pack[/thread] for a convenient download!

Keywords:
bone, armor, pauldron, shoulder, chest, skull, horn, sharp, undead, barbarian, attachment
Contents

Bone Armor Pauldrons (Model)

Bone Armor Pauldrons (Model)

Reviews
01:23, 14th Oct 2012 Kwaliti: Useful and well done, just like the rest of the armor pieces.

M

01:23, 14th Oct 2012
Kwaliti:

Useful and well done, just like the rest of the armor pieces.

Level 4
Being an attachment modeler myself I know just how hard it is to do skulls. Very nicely done, however I would have liked to see it a bit HIGHER in poly count. None the less, you are quite a bit more skilled at modeling than me, great work :D, I'd approve it.

Being an attachment modeler myself I know just how hard it is to do skulls. Very nicely done, however I would have liked to see it a bit HIGHER in poly count. None the less, you are quite a bit more skilled at modeling than me, great work :D, I'd approve it.

Actually, I kind of based this one on the Boneyard structure, and then just customized it a bit. As for poly count, I don't think much poly count is necessary on shoulders, since they're just little things that won't be seen up close.

Thanks for the compliment :D but I'm actually pretty new to modeling myself. I made a few simple models a year or two ago, but then stopped; then I started up again a few weeks ago.

Last edited: