• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bomberman Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Im working on a very fun Bomberman game and I have the bomb model from this site but this site has no Bomberman. If u need a refrence of what a model of bomber man looks like I will give u a site were they actualy have a model of bomberman in one of their flash games. All i need is a stand, walk, and death animation. If u hvae no idea what Bomberman is, look it up in google. The Texture and paint would be easy because all bomberman is, is a guy wearing a 1 colored suit, but i want the color to change with team color. Please make this im BEGGING YOU!!! I will love youlong time if you do.

IF YOU WANNA PLAY MY MAP WITH PEONS AS BOMBERMAN AIM ME AT JeeWizz4

Level 3
PLEASE

Somebody plz make me a bomberman, its the only way it will be fun :(, At the moment i have a peasant for bomberman... very sad. u can try my beta for boberman, its on the site under Maps by JeeWizz(cuz im jeeWizz)

Level 6
Bomberman rocks and i would like to see it come to War3 but it just wouldnt be popular sorry i cant help....

Status
Not open for further replies.