• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bob27's Mapping Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
  • [list:4e3a77f2a4][list:4e3a77f2a4]
    banner8rb.gif
[/list:u:4e3a77f2a4][/list:u:4e3a77f2a4]News
|Home|Battle for Middle Earth|World of Asiria Imformation|World of Arcarius|Forums|Downloads|Terrain Showcase|

• Site Updated Again
  • The Site has been updated yet again. This time a project that me and The Darkness are making has been added.
    -Bob27
  • Site Updated
  • I have updated the Battle for Middle Earth section of this Site. Itis not completly finished yet but I expect it should be finished within a week.
    -Bob27
  • Download Section
  • I have released a map called Battle of the Pelennor Fields, The Battle for Middle Earth Demo and Battle for Middle Earth Preview into the downloads section. Hope you like them. Note: Demo and Preview are the same ones in forum.
    -Bob27
  • Website
  • This is just a version of the website until I get the main one up, (But who knows? I might even just keep this one). I would like to thank Ralle for his awsome site and all the support he has given me.
    -Bob27

Status
Not open for further replies.