• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blue Treasure Chest

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
-Zaldazzor Presents-

Blue Treasure Chest
Created by Zaldazzor

Info
A chest full of blue coins manifested by the race called naga.

Change Log
v.0.1 : Initial Release

Give credit if you use it in your map. Rate the model as well
Contents

Blue Treasure Chest (Model)

Reviews
13:48, 21st Aug 2011 Frankster: This is just a material change. Way too simple for the quality of the model section. Rejected.

M

13:48, 21st Aug 2011
Frankster:

This is just a material change. Way too simple for the quality of the model section.
Rejected.

I would actually picture the naga using green coins, rusted coins, or silver coins (if not gold coins, like normal). Water is blue, sure, but having blue coins for the naga doesn't make much sense.

Also, this is a simple texture swap resulting in a new color with the same look. That can be done in the world editor by changing the RGB tinting, without importing a custom model which eats up file size.
If you want, I could teach you a few things about making models, as I can see you are new. I can see that you probably made this for personal use or due to a personal request, as it would obviously not be useful to the public. Do not be offended; very many model-makers, such as myself, started out this way until eventually realizing how to do the job right.

Level 6
I would actually picture the naga using green coins, rusted coins, or silver coins (if not gold coins, like normal). Water is blue, sure, but having blue coins for the naga doesn't make much sense.

Also, this is a simple texture swap resulting in a new color with the same look. That can be done in the world editor by changing the RGB tinting, without importing a custom model which eats up file size.
If you want, I could teach you a few things about making models, as I can see you are new.

Should I delete it?

Level 9
aweomse man but i agree with the mod kid's
you need to do a little more to it i mean fart dude i have no idea how to model but i bet in a couple hours i could put some stripes on the box maybe some runic stuff or skull shapes and that would improve this drastically

im still using the model tho kek thnx <3