• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bloody Life Drain request....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
can someone turn Life Drain into a long bloody flesh model? and also making it a bit smaller than the size of life drain...
its possible to replace life drain right?

or can someone post the path or life drain blp?

close to this but with blood... lol

09113947.jpg

Level 10
i think he wants a diffrent SFX for the life drain spell, instead of the green beam he wants a "beam" made out of blood and flesh. This is if i understood it right and the dogs tongue is somewhat how the beam should be but with blood.

Level 6
i think he wants a diffrent SFX for the life drain spell, instead of the green beam he wants a "beam" made out of blood and flesh. This is if i understood it right and the dogs tongue is somewhat how the beam should be but with blood.

yup that's what i need... is my request possible?
can someone post the path of life drain? ill try to do it my self... i found some tools in Tutorials... hope i can do it...
post it please... someone.... :cry::cry::cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.