• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

BloodStrike Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Well I am making a map that is obviously an arena. Basically, you choose your element hero you want in the begginng. Then red choose an arena to play in. After he chooses, you guys fight. The fighting style I am making is like a arcade game. You can shield, punch, kick, jump. When I say puch, kick, etc, I mean when you cast thoes abilities the hero just dosnt punch, he sends out waves of his element. (So its kinda like avatar) Also each element will have its own unique ability and its strenght and weakness.

Heres what I am looking for:
- Terrainer
- Trigger
- Modeler (Already requested model though)

Level 3
Terrainer like making some small arenas the players vote for. That you play in ofcourse. Still wondering weither there should be pillars or not because that would be cheap then.

Level 4
Terrainer like making some small arenas the players vote for. That you play in ofcourse. Still wondering weither there should be pillars or not because that would be cheap then.

If there are many arenas, some of them could have pillars and other could be without them. I'm up for terraining, but i'd like to know what tileset you're using for this. I'm just better with some terrain than other.

Status
Not open for further replies.