• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bloodmage spheres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hello! I'm wondering if u can add another sphere to 4. And i also wonder how i can set different type of models spheres, if I change the model all the spheres will change and i only want 1 to change. Like the invoker in dota(if u know what that is)

Thanks!

Level 9
i dont get what you mean by "I'm wondering if u can add another sphere to 4." but to make different spheres you just have to make several custom abilities based on sphere and then change the attachment point to sprite,first/sprite,second/sprite,third and set the model of the sphere to the desired model. hen add the sphere abilities to the hero and thats it.

Level 11
Okay as i thought thanks. And I mean u only have 3 spheres circling around the blood mage, but i want a fourth aswell is that possible to add(I have tried with sprite,fourth but it didn't work) Or does he only got 3 attachment points for spheres?

Status
Not open for further replies.