• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

bloodlust cast on click

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi! is there a way that i can make it so bloodlust will cast on the caster when it is clicked, and doesnt have to be targeted?

Level 3
Make a dummy ability, detect the ability's usage, have a trigger order a dummy unit cast it on the casting unit.

Level 2
I'm going to assume you already checked for a self casting spell with the same effects as bloodlust since I'm suppose to be doing homework so shouldn't be playing with the world editor but I can't stay focused so am reading a bit on here lol. so assuming there isn't one I would just make a dummy spell that doesn't use a target such as roar and change the spell so it doesn't do anything except cast of course. then have a trigger that goes into effect when a unit casts the dummy spell, the trigger would then make a dummy unit cast bloodlust on the caster of your dummy spell. I hope this helps, otherwise someone else will probably have a better solution.

check one of the bloodlusts of the normal units, there is an instant cast, self target bloodlust... I'm not sure which bloodlust it is since there are a lot of bloodlusts in the editor...

I guess its the ability named frenzy(I think that is an ability of the quillboar or something, It has an Icon similar to the bloodlust icon)

Status
Not open for further replies.