• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] Bloodline - A Warcraft Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 51
logo_bloodline-png.342994

A vast story and exploration driven RPG taking place somewhere on Azeroth.

storyheader-png.342997

The world of Azeroth has long forgotten the times of wars between the two factions, the Horde and the Alliance. Centuries of endless death and tragedy have torn the world asunder and left it's inhabitants no choice but to endure in peace - fragile, but peace nontheless.

New lands have since been discovered, new stories of champions have been written and new bonds have been formed.

Esther, an Elven Bountyhunter, has followed her prey for many months now. From the deep gulches of the Searing Gorge to the very mountain tops of the Stormpeaks, yet her prey has always managed to be one step ahead.

Finally, she was able to track her target down, on the other side of the world. On the mysterious and barely explored continent Aethis lies the deadly and unwelcoming desert of Wael'dun. This is the place where her bounty was last sighted. Now, her long hunt may finally come to an end.

gameplay-png.342995

subexplore-png.342992

Sc4.PNG
Explore forgotten cities, temples, caves and ruins for clues on the whereabouts of your target but also to improve your skills, equipment and to grab ancient and powerful artifacts.

subgather-png.342993

sc6.PNG
Gather a vast array of materials and ressources to trade and to improve your equipment to be best suited for your hunt. Mine precious ores, skin slain beasts and return complted bounties.

subcraft-png.342991

Sc5.PNG
Use gathered and bought materials to improve your gear or craft useful items to help you reach the most dangerous but also most rewarding places the desert has to offer.

subhunt-png.342998

Sc8.PNG
Hunt beasts, men and even dangerous foes, all with the single goal in mind to catch the bounty you have been hunting for so long.

media-png.342996

Sc.PNG Sc1.PNG Sc2.PNG Sc3.PNGsc7.PNG

Level 51
Hey folks.

This is the project I've been working on for quite some time now. I thought it was about time to post something in the forum here to get people to notice it a bit maybe.

I've not shown that much, especially gameplay wise, but I plan to do so in the future.

The major systems like crafting, trading, fighting, exploring, mount-system and questing have all been finished. The terrain is done for about 80% too. Only the endgame area has to be finished as well as a couple of dungeons.

You can expect a micture of Diablo, Tomb Raider, Metroidvania and maybe the form of exploration seen in the newer AC-titles.

I'm really happy how everything is going and I'm having a blast developing this.

And nope, it's not going to be for Reforged. At least not from a visual perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.