• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

bloodletter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
He used to play with us back in the days, it was funny because we were so small that we had non-clan members in the games and they would always go "OMFG ITS BLOODLETTER AND RALLE89!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Level 12
*sighs* It is too bad how most people nowadays never give credit to me and Jakob for our original work. I guarantee that if not for us at least 80% of the TDs out there would not be in existance as almost all of them are based off of our original map.

Level 21
brad.dude03 said:
LOL, always good to be a celebrity lol. when you should really be worshipful is when GST_Nemesis is in your game :D

lol why?

i would be like "wow w00t omg wow!" if th15 was in a game with me. he is one of the best mappers i know, just because his map ideas are great and the map itslef is flawless. malufa what td did you make that you are refering to?

another person to be "omg wow!" to is mastif, if you ever ever ever see him playing wc3 be amazed!

Level 21
th15 made one of my favorite maps with some revolutionary techniques but unfourtunatly his map wasnt particularly famous. he made tank commanders which was the first map with buyable upgrade for weapons and armour like on battleships. if you ever get the chance play the lag fixed version which is great.

Level 36
yep, playing a game with the duke would be interesting too, even though it is rumoured he sucks at everything else except his own creation. i'm the same way really, i don't spend any time playing melee games lol. but, nemisis you got your name in warhammer 40k td, lol your a hint. Blueflame2000 is a mapmaker i would be like zomg i'm playing with this dude with, and i got the chance. he was testing out the latest version of Videogame Maul (a widely hosted map that has made him pretty famous as i'm sure you have seen it) and i got to play wit him. he's a cool dude ad he said he liked my family guy maul so i'm happy lol

Level 36
or little_devil_child aka te creator of angel arena, the most popular game that is unbalaced that battle.net has ever seen. even the originals are unbalanced, but thats the way it is. he was still good anyway for thinking of the concept and his is the best arena anyway i think. plus it spawned the even more unbalanced cheap ripoff thats called hell vs heaven lol.

Level 12
Dude you are a new guy :p I barely even recognize you so consider yourself honoured that we allow you to talk to us old 'vets. :twisted:

Seriously tho, you are still new, I do not have your MSN name or your real name, so you are definately new. In fact if I remember correctly you registered just this year
:roll:

Malufa said:
Dude you are a new guy :p I barely even recognize you so consider yourself honoured that we allow you to talk to us old 'vets. :twisted:

Seriously tho, you are still new, I do not have your MSN name or your real name, so you are definately new. In fact if I remember correctly you registered just this year
:roll:

I do not mean an "Hive workshop" celebrity. I mean in warcraft terms of speaking :p

brad.dude03 said:
yep. and i'm in a popularity contest against duke wintermaul and i have good odds of winning. as if speedhorn :p

I didnt get that, I dont even know who this duke thingy is, was he the guy who made wintermaul or has he just named himself after it? Neverming, I dont know much about mauls since I see them as the scum of bnet.

I meant I was popular in the way that I get recognised pretty often in games on Northrend and I have some fanboys etc :p

Level 36
and i mean 'as if' as in *SARCASM*. duke wintermaul is one of the names that deathknights get in melee games. Duke Wintermaul took his name from that and then named his game type the maul, taken from Wintermaul which was what he named HIS maul. millions of other mauls have followed. including my maul, Family Guy Maul, which is the greatest of all :p

Level 36
nar, duke took maul from wintermaul, the end of his name that he got from the deathknight. seriously, get the deathknight in melee games and one of the names is duke wintermaul. thats where it comes from. he named the game wintermaul and the game type maul, from the end of his name. i agree he is the most famous mapper ever though.

Level 12
I must say I am laughing my ass off at all of you debating about Jakob and where he got his name from. You wanna know where it came from? :twisted:

Mastif

M

Mastif

GST_Nemisis said:
brad.dude03 said:
LOL, always good to be a celebrity lol. when you should really be worshipful is when GST_Nemesis is in your game :D

lol why?

i would be like "wow w00t omg wow!" if th15 was in a game with me. he is one of the best mappers i know, just because his map ideas are great and the map itslef is flawless. malufa what td did you make that you are refering to?

another person to be "omg wow!" to is mastif, if you ever ever ever see him playing wc3 be amazed!

Nemisis have you got my account name? I play lots of wc3

Status
Not open for further replies.