• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bloodelf Ranger

Bloodelven Ranger. Based on Sylvanas model. Don't modify it in any way without my permission. Give Creidits if you use it in your campaign/map. Thanks.

Keywords:
ranger blood elf archer
Contents

Bloodelf Ranger (Model)

Bloodelf Ranger (Model)

Rui

Rui

Level 41
HeroBloodelfRanger by General Frank
has been approved by Rui.

This model has been downloaded to ensure that the link exists, scanned with Anti-Virus Software to ensure that it's safe to download, and tested in-game to ensure that it won't crash your map in any way.
Any issues, please take any of the following steps:

-Report in our 3D Modelling / Animation Forum;
-Send a Private Message to the reponsible moderators (Chriz, Rui, Werewulf, Wolverabid);
-Send a Private Message to the one who approved this resource (Rui).

Personal Opinion:
Strange bow by the middle, but nonetheless, good. That hood just makes her look so mysterious! Rated with 7 (actually wanted to rate 8).

Happy modding, and thanks for using The Hive Workshop.

Level 2
I actually plan to use this for personal use...But will still give you credit anyway! I've wanted to use another model for the archers when they become rangers (Upgrade and all! Had to use a trigger to get it to work but it works.)

Level 2
I'm a total n00b at this. I imported the model but I'm unable to import the portrait with it. The value [Art - Model - Portrait] does not exist. I wanted to use the model for the basic custom Ranger I added to the Human military roster (For personal enjoyment :D) Do I have to make a new custom unit or is something else wrong? Here's the value settings for said unit.

WorldEditScreenshot.jpg

Sorry if it doesn't read too well.