• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bloodelf Demonhuntress - WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 51
Hello Guys! I redone my old Bloodelf Demonhuntress, until now i have the head (not scratch-made!). what do you think of him? i know it's a little bit high poly but jeah...
critics and suggestions are welcome:)
the screenshot quality is really bad...

*312 faces

Attachments

• Headshot3.JPG
    Headshot3.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 174
  • HEadshot.JPG
    HEadshot.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 137
  • HeadShot2.JPG
    HeadShot2.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 136
Level 51
jeah, thx for comments, i will update it soon:) and for the hair. first i took Nightelf-Gluescreen hair and moved the vertices to my need. then i wrapped it on illidans hair texture (Doodads\Cinematic\ArthasIllidanFight\Hair02_00.blp). then i took maievs hair and made two geosets out of it (the hair itself and the thingy that holds the hair...) i took only the hair and wrapped it also to illidans hair texture. then i wrapped that little hairholderthingy to the BE_robe texture. i merged all the whole hair and (Maiev and Nightelf) together and sized maievs hair to my needs. finished:)

Level 51
UPDATE: Fixed the mouth piece and the eyes. (I know the eyes are looking totaly crazy, i will fix it but not now, i have no time:))
Edit: Eyes fixed now. and i thought about giving her an eye-clap ( don't know if it is the right word...)
also...some dagger *45 faces

Attachments

• Frontview1.JPG
    Frontview1.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 89
  • ss0006.JPG
    ss0006.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Level 6
UPDATE: Fixed the mouth piece and the eyes. (I know the eyes are looking totaly crazy, i will fix it but not now, i have no time:))
Edit: Eyes fixed now. and i thought about giving her an eye-clap ( don't know if it is the right word...)
also...some dagger *45 faces

Eye-patch? Or a blindfold? Either would probably fit, although a blindfold would hide alot of your already good work.

Edit: Perhaps you mean an eyelid? :p

Level 51
Eye-patch; blindfold, these words i was looking for... ( i'm really bad in english though) here's an update, i dicided to don't make a blindfold:)

overused bloodelf texture is overused.
jeah I know and I think you don'T like to see the chest but jeahxD i couldn'T find another fiting texture and i need that it fit in my map:)

Update: Made a basic chest: 426 Faces ( it is going to be high poly:)

Attachments

• Chestready.JPG
    Chestready.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 117
Status
Not open for further replies.