1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

blooddemonette.blp

Submitted by Daenar7
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
This one was a bit difficult to re-skin cause the majority of these texture result stretched in-game, consequentially losing definition, like the bat-winged-cape.

Update 1: more body markings added

[​IMG]

---
My skins are a public resource but, please, credit me if you use them in your custom maps/campaigns/models/projects of all sort. Thank you.

Keywords:
demoness, demon, devil, succubus, demonette
Contents

blooddemonette.blp (Texture)

Reviews
17:03, 11th Sep 2013 Kwaliti: Great work.
  1. 17:03, 11th Sep 2013
    Kwaliti:

Great work.

2. Olivertkf

Olivertkf

Resources:
    Resources:
    nice !

3. jakeZinc

jakeZinc

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Nice skin and textures.

Rating: 4/5 ( See Rate at the Top )
    Effort: 4.5/5 Great Work!!!
    Idea: 3.5/5 ( I've seen this textures or skins of demon blood in this hive )
    Reward: +Rep ( you deserves this for making many beautiful skins in this hive )
    Suggestion: None.

4. Rheiko

Rheiko

Resources:
    Icons:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    how could that piece of cloth be her panties and bra?
    shortly, be her underwear?
    i don't know why, the wings looks weird
    other than that nice skin

5. Roland

Roland

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Well, I'm pretty agitated on the skin you made my friend, Since the skin looks good, Including the Shading, but your ideas are way too sick. I mean, The problem is, What's with the Breast and the the !@#$%^&*?<( I Censored it Cause It's a Rude and a Disgusting Word.) I'm sorry Daenar7, But you should change her Unscensored stuff, since it's way too bloody on the Breast and That.. I really Recommend you to Replace it with a Panties and a Bra. Please? In overall, Great skin, I hope you'll make more and be a Talented Person.

6. GreeN!X

GreeN!X

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Is it that time of the month again? Even her breasts are bleeding. xP

Anyway, I think this is a pretty cool skin. It's not like it's nips and slit are showing. 4.5/5 or 5/5 from me. :3

7. Daenar7

Daenar7

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Irony is, this is the skin with the most number of people that gave me +rep, and I added it only yesterday evening. Ah, you little devils! (Seriously, thank you very much for the rep by the way :D)

Anyway, i may modify the skin according to the level of scandal generated.

8. Matt

Matt

Resources:
    Resources:
    It's no more or less revealing than a bikini, or what it normally wears. Lady Vashj and the Naga Siren are wearing even less.

This skin is perfect for a darker, more violent race of demons. With all of the blood and bowels and spikes in other skins, adding a succubus would require something along these lines to compete thematically.

Thanks again for the influx of skins!

9. letgoit3

letgoit3

Resources:
    Resources:
    uhh scary :O it reminds me like ALma in fear 1 and 2 :D

10. foxx.assassin

foxx.assassin

Resources:
    Resources:
    how to add this in dota ?can any 1 help?/....

11. Rheiko

Rheiko

Resources:
    Icons:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    unfortunately, you can't do that
    unless you could unprotect dota map which is forbidden, so just forget it