• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blood of Trolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi there! I'm Killzerker working on a map called "Blood of Trolls"

--------------------------------------------
Concept
--------------------------------------------

The basic concept of this whole map derives from the basic arena terrain I have designed for it and the units that are implemented into it. Its pretty much a team vs team system from which mode you have chosen, and the unit you have chosen to prepare for battle with your team mates.

So far the only mode I want to be implemented in this is battle mode

Which is kill every troll on opposite team and choosing how many rounds you want.

----------------------------------------------
Classes
----------------------------------------------

Troll Blade Master

Basic Concept: Focused on Offensive/ Killing Machine

Troll Assassin

Basic Concept: Disable/Killing Machine/Stealth

Troll Bruiser

Basic Concept: Tank/Heavy Damage but slow

Troll Blood Berserker

Basic Concept: Killing Machine using his own health and using his allies health as well

Troll Priest (Range)

Basic Concept: Healer/ Switch to Shadow Form with no heals

Troll Shaman (Range)

Basic Concept: Versatile Healer/Defense/ and Offense

Troll Marauder

Basic Concept: Overall Unit i.e (Tank/ Offensive/ Defensive)

Troll Tracker (Range)

Basic Concept: Track Units/Set Traps/ Offensive/ Defensive

---------------------------------------------------------------
Other
---------------------------------------------------------------

Some of the units will have jump depending on what class they're, Like the Troll Bruiser wont have it for his size, neither the assassin for his stealth.

At the start of the rounds the team can pick from the arena vendor in the holding area, nothing will cost money there will only be 1 item in stock available so the team has to distribute the items very carefully amongst their teammates. Some items wont be accessible to other classes such as Cloak of the Winds cannot be accessible to the assassin for he has stealth already and etc.

--------------------------------------------------------------
What I've Done
--------------------------------------------------------------

Basic Lay out of what the terrain is going to look like, in my eyes it needs to be more filled.

Created a choppy mode of how the "Battle Mode" will work and so far I think all is well but my triggering is very rusty when it comes to complicated matters such as rounds and what not.

------------------------------------------------------------
What I can do
-----------------------------------------------------------

Create the spells. balance the units, finish the terrain or if a terrainer can give me some advice on how to fill or improve it more, implement triggers with spells and use triggers for other complex tasks.

----------------------------------------------------------
What I need/Problems

I need someone who knows how to use a multi board and can help me with the modes being implemented in the game with the multi board as well. As my triggering stops at how to use the multi board and the modes being used.

Testers i'm always looking for them

More suggestions on how I can improve the map

Break Down and what I need most help from this project is

The triggers for the modes and the multi board

Some help making the trolls unique.

I will apply pictures when I have more done in it but if your interested in helping me pm me.

Will give you full credit if you help

Inspiration for this would be Team fortress 2 XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.