• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Blood Mage V1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This Map contain a Blood Mage pack who sacrifiate his life instead of using mana

Keywords:
no mana, blood, mage, sacrifice, offering.
Contents

Blood Mage (Map)

Reviews
15:51, 27th Aug 2009 hvo-busterkomo: Rejected for a lack of quality and not complying with the submission rules. The spell isn't MUI, lacks a decent description, etc...

M

15:51, 27th Aug 2009
hvo-busterkomo: Rejected for a lack of quality and not complying with the submission rules. The spell isn't MUI, lacks a decent description, etc...

How about to fix Naruto Spell Pack before make new spells?

EDIT:
Can you make something harder?

Too simple spells, 16 lines bigest.

Optimize damage calculation, you will make yourself confuzed soon
  • Unit - Set life of BloodShockCaster to ((Life of BloodShockCaster) - (((15.00 / (Real((Level of Blood Shock for BloodShockCaster)))) x (Life of BloodShockCaster)) / 100.00))
If you want use percentage of unit life do it like that:
Set Life of Target ((Life of Target) - ((Life of target)*0.05))
0.05 is 5%
0.50 is 50%
1.00 is 100%
2.00 is 200%

• If - Conditions
    • NoSacrifice Equal to True
    • Then - Actions
      • Unit - Set life of DrinkBloodCaster to (Life of DrinkBloodCaster)
    • Else - Actions
      • Unit - Set life of DrinkBloodCaster to ((Life of DrinkBloodCaster) - ((5.00 x (Life of DrinkBloodCaster)) / 100.00))
You dont need
  • Unit - Set life of DrinkBloodCaster to (Life of DrinkBloodCaster)
Just delete it
It do nothing so it is useless

If you will delete it your spells will be very simple

DONT BE HASTE TO SHOW YOURSELF TO THE WORLD!!!

Last edited:
Awesome submission, must say...

Why must I repeat myself over and over again? WHY?

"This Map contain a Blood Mage pack who sacrifiate his life instead of using mana."

Aha, and what does the spells do? Kill the caster instantly then?
Is it that hard to copy the tooltip, and actually describe the spells contained?

Well GJ on uploading screenshot, that seems to be new.

Sorry if I'm being rude, but spell section just got cleaned, and yet again we are where we have been... It just pisses me off, srsly.

And because I know it's not your first spell submitted and you've been told before.