• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blood Elf Spellbreaker - Without mask

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
First model from my work with Retera Model, is a Blood Elf spellbreaker like from World of Warcraft Silvermoon guards, without masks
Contents

Blood Elf Spellbreaker - Without mask (Model)

Reviews
Mr Ogre man
Moving model to lacking
It's really a far too simple edit to be approved. It should have at least a portrait and an icon, as well.

I'm not meaning to disencourage you from trying harder, but quite the opposite. The first models will always be simpler than what people like Moonman does, and that's fine. I take that into account when approving them. The issue is that, sometimes, the edit is just not complex enough, or useful enough, to be in the approved section.

I'd really like seeing you upload more models in the near future. If you need help, you can always ask me or ask for help in @Retera 's discord, which is a subsection of Hive's discord speciallized, mostly, on HD modelling.