• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blood Elf Paladin/High Elf Paladin

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
This is a Blood Elf Paladin/High Elf Paladin that I'm going to use in our project (I decided to rework his animations to look a bit better, the spell animation has the holy particle now also fixed how the orbs work with the weapon):

Currently we have 17 playable factions.
  1. Humans of Lordaeron
  2. Scarlet Crusade
  3. High Elves (Quel'dorei)
  4. Blood Elves (Sin'dorei)
  5. Dwarfs of Ironforge
  6. Draenei
  7. Draenei Broken
  8. Orcish Horde
  9. Fel Orcs
  10. Trolls
  11. Tauren
  12. Centaurs
  13. Burning Legion
  14. Undead
  15. Night Elves (Kal'dorei)
  16. Naga
  17. Blue Dragonflight

We will put more factions in the future as we currently polishing the already playable factions.
The project will recreate the current campaign. Some of the ordinary custom maps will have our factions and we will create notable Battles, like the Siege of Silvermoon and the Siege of Stormwind. Soon we will create a page for the project.

Co-Creator Deme3s
For more info contact me.
Original Model from Blizzard.
If you want to edit the model contact me.
Stay Tuned!
Previews
Contents

Blood Elf Paladin (Model)

High Elf Paladin (Model)

High Elf Paladin portrait (Model)

Portrait (Model)

Level 7
Very good model, I imagine what it would be like with that cape that Artanis has on his waist. :thumbs_up:

Attachments

• artanis xd.png
    artanis xd.png
    766.5 KB · Views: 152