• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blood Elf Construct

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
260221-ca72786a70d5d5020e26746486905370.gif
It seems that the nightborne has brought new knowledge to the Blood Elf
Previews
Contents

Blood Elf Construct (Model)

Construct_portrait (Model)

icon (Icon)

Level 2
Very good model. But why does this only happen in Warcraft Reforged 1.32? I have imported the textures well. I check it before placing them. and I still get this error. I would appreciate it if you could update this please. so that it works very well in Version 1.32 just as it works perfectly in 1.35 or 1.36. so that you understand the problem better. It's just the textures. some look blank and like I said: I have imported everything correct like any other. But I don't feel comfortable with that. :vw_sad:
Captura de pantalla 2024-01-17 114847.png

Level 18
Very good model. But why does this only happen in Warcraft Reforged 1.32? I have imported the textures well. I check it before placing them. and I still get this error. I would appreciate it if you could update this please. so that it works very well in Version 1.32 just as it works perfectly in 1.35 or 1.36. so that you understand the problem better. It's just the textures. some look blank and like I said: I have imported everything correct like any other. But I don't feel comfortable with that. :vw_sad: View attachment 459047
Because a lot of the material for this model comes from version 1.35, when you use the version 1.32 editor to view it, you will encounter such a problem.

Level 1
Very good model. But why does this only happen in Warcraft Reforged 1.32? I have imported the textures well. I check it before placing them. and I still get this error. I would appreciate it if you could update this please. so that it works very well in Version 1.32 just as it works perfectly in 1.35 or 1.36. so that you understand the problem better. It's just the textures. some look blank and like I said: I have imported everything correct like any other. But I don't feel comfortable with that. :vw_sad: View attachment 459047
I also have this same problem. Please @Rukhmar can you fix this issue for version 1.32? Yes please.