• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blood Elf Academy

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
I am focused in make a Blood elf pack and I think it could be a great addition for players that want a different and more blood elf looked building for casters, instead the vanilla arcane sanctum of humans. It could be used for blood elf custom campaigns or substitute in "Curse of blood elves" Reforged one.

You need to upload its birth and death models to works properly. This is the way vanilla arcane sanctum was made, with the death and birth animations in other files.

Please credit me if you use.

UPDATE 24/12/2021: better model with more details and mistakes solved. Portrait added (Thank you @Mr Ogre man for fix the animations and model problems)
Contents

Birth (Model)

Blood Elf Academy (Model)

Death (Model)

Portrait (Model)

Level 3
This feel less like a blood elf building and more like a fel elf (or fel bloodelf) building, as bloodelves while still looking for a way to sate their hunger for magic, draw more power from the sun/arcane rather than fel, which is the vibe that i get from this building, the green magic crystals remind me of the ones from demonic structures from TBC and the red runes feel like they are more demonic than arcane related, its not lore friendly for bloodelves, atleast not pre TBC.

Anyway this is just my opinion on it, still a great model and can be useful in alot of cases im sure

Level 12
This feel less like a blood elf building and more like a fel elf (or fel bloodelf) building, as bloodelves while still looking for a way to sate their hunger for magic, draw more power from the sun/arcane rather than fel, which is the vibe that i get from this building, the green magic crystals remind me of the ones from demonic structures from TBC and the red runes feel like they are more demonic than arcane related, its not lore friendly for bloodelves, atleast not pre TBC.

Anyway this is just my opinion on it, still a great model and can be useful in alot of cases im sure
To be honest I'm making this pack for an "alternate warcraft history" where blood elf are more demonic and similar to felblood elves, even with fangs and horns. So that is the look I was looking for. You had a good point.

I thought it could be useful for blood elves anywise.

Thank you for the feedback!

Level 2
Hello. I saw your model and decided to use it in my map and it ideally fits the race of blood elves, but did not understand how to use the model of birth and death of a building in conjunction with a static model. The building model itself looks gorgeous, but without the animation of birth and death, it gets out of the picture and looks like an unfinished work (I mean about my map, because I'm trying to bring everything to perfection, if possible)

The text was written through a google translator.

Level 12
Hello. I saw your model and decided to use it in my map and it ideally fits the race of blood elves, but did not understand how to use the model of birth and death of a building in conjunction with a static model. The building model itself looks gorgeous, but without the animation of birth and death, it gets out of the picture and looks like an unfinished work (I mean about my map, because I'm trying to bring everything to perfection, if possible)

You just need to upload in the World Editor map the four .mdx files: model, portrait, birth and death. Then delete "war3mapimported/" from the path of the four files.You choose the model in object editor. That's all. The building model is already connected with its birth and death but DO NOT CHANGE THE NAME of birth and death because it is connected with these names: Bloodelfacademy_birth and Bloodelfacademy_death

Level 2
You just need to upload in the World Editor map the four .mdx files: model, portrait, birth and death. Then delete "war3mapimported/" from the path of the four files.You choose the model in object editor. That's all. The building model is already connected with its birth and death but DO NOT CHANGE THE NAME of birth and death because it is connected with these names: Bloodelfacademy_birth and Bloodelfacademy_death

Thank you very much for describing how to animate the model. I did the same with your models of the tower for the blood elves and everything works great.
I wish you creative success and create even more models for the blood elves (which will be useful in my map, and not only in mine), as well as for other races.

Last edited by a moderator: