• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

High Elf - Arcane Academy (Stand)

This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
An academy I thought about using for high elves. If someone knows how to make specific animations that would be great, feel free to do them.
Contents

High Elf - Arcane Academy (Stand) (Model)

Reviews
Ardenaso
The old Human Arcane Sanctum's geosets are still seen in the build animation, and as well as on the death and decay animations. Stand Work needs more than just a small hardly noticeable bubble, like increasing the rotation speed of the crystals I'm...

Ardenaso

HD Model Reviewer
Level 33
The old Human Arcane Sanctum's geosets are still seen in the build animation, and as well as on the death and decay animations. Stand Work needs more than just a small hardly noticeable bubble, like increasing the rotation speed of the crystals

I'm putting this on AWAITING UPDATE; however, if you're done, I would request that you make a High Elf Buildings pack that compiles everything instead and delete this one.