• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blood Chalice Item - Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Can someone tell me what in these triggers are wrong? Item works: The Blood chalice starts with 0 counters, when you or your ally kill the enemy hero that is within 1400 of your position you gain 2 counters on Blood Chalice, but when you use that item you lose 1 counter. You can use this item on 2 other ways:
First - If your target is enemy hero you will deal 200 damage over 8 seconds. (Necromancer's Spell that increase attack speed by 0% but deal 20 damage per seconds.)
Second - If your target is an ally you will heal it for 400 over 8 seconds.
I just created these triggers, but the item still not work, and don't know why that's why I'm posting, BTW. I changed my triggers to text and used this command
  • My Trigger[TRIGGER] but that not work that's why I put screenshoots. I hope now you will understand.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 129
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    16.4 KB · Views: 100
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    16.6 KB · Views: 153
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
Level 6
Umm I think we need a translation of your triggers. It's rather hard to see what's up and down atm :s

And as Axarion said, use the trigger tags ( [Trigger ]hello[/Trigger ] ) instead of posting screenshots.

Level 5
OK
1.The Trigger PLAYER BC (third SS) means that when you pick a Blooc Chalice Item the game will set you as Owner of Hero Manipulating Item.

2.The Trigger Casting 3 (First SS) means when an unit dies and it's enemy hero the item Blood Chalice gains a charge (counter on it)

3.The Trigger Using an Item (Second SS) means that when you use Blood Chalice the game sets charges on it to actually charges -1.

4.The Trigger Blood Chalice Heal and Damage (Last SS) means that when you use item on Allied Heroes, it creates a Dummy unit that gain Rejuvenation ability and instantly casting it on that hero, healing it for 400 over 8 seconds, but if it is casted on enemy hero it creates a dummy unit on position of target unit of ability beign cast and the game adds unholy frenzy to that dummy and then it uses Unholy Frenzy on tagret unit of ability beign cast.

Status
Not open for further replies.