• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Block pathing {starting in arena-like fields and blocking access to regions}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
1. How do i make regions for example if i choose mid mode. It makes the 2 side regions unplayable. So you can walk in there. Like blockers?

2. How do i make regions in the start spawn bases. So for example ally of player only can walk inside there. Means so enemys cant walk in that regions.

Also leak free.

Level 7
maybe this will work:
1. using loops to check the units inside the regions, and allow/kick it out
2. use Unit - Unit enter region instead . . .

Level 19
Hmm true. The creep spawn there is allreayd fixed. But i think better to make regions that block to enter there. Also i need for start spawn because either you can go in others base and lame there also buy items.

Or mybe even better remove the buildings?

Level 12
Just stop the spawning, because creep overload would cause lag, if they overpopulate in one area, and no, do not remove the buildings for -om mode. Because those could be used for defense when you're running away, and a Pudge is chasing you. You could hook him into top tower, then kill him, which would make your kill an epic one.

Status
Not open for further replies.