• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BlizzCon will suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
To be fair the entertainment will mostly be provided by the commentators and if we get as good as last year we wont have to worry. And I'd rather they rewarded the money to skill and not popularity.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Last year we had Artosis, Husky and Trump as players. Now we got unfunny nerds. Maybe you prefer skill, but I prefer personalities.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

you will get personalities in form of the commentators.
Guess I'll need to get fine with that, I bought the Virtual Ticket and I'll check out the finals for sure, hope the casters will be nice then :/

Since you happen at o rely on casters, do you also happen to know who they are?

Level 24
If this was a priority for you why didn't you wait before purchasing a virtual ticket?

Level 8
Going there for the sake of the experience, as I really enjoyed physically being there last year. As for the personalities, I don't really remember the players talking too much, other than the touching of the Kripparian.

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

Last year I really enjoyed hearthstone because of TB (Total Biscuit) being one of the commentators. Conen was great fun too, but I watch all of TB's videos and was really surprised of it.

It didn't feature skill though, I don't consider Artosis to be a skilled player and I watch Trump too much so I was really surprised when he lost to a gimmick deck to Artosis but I guess he fell to stress and not being ready for constructed (being mostly Arena player at that time)

This year I know nobody, neither the players nor the commentators but I still think its fun - Hearthstone is always dumb simple to watch and enjoy, especially since its the 'pro' scene

Level 34
I really enjoyed the Hearthstone Tourney. It was really well casted and the format has been improved since last year. The meta is also pretty fun to watch with many variants of miracle rogue and lots of handlock. Not many rush decks, which are boring to watch.

I may hate miracle and handlock, but they are really fun to play and watch.

Level 8
Mostly enjoyed Blizzcon cuz got to play a ton of Overwatch with my cousin, seems promising. I also sorta liked the revealing of the expansion, but didn't care too much since it'll be released next month anyways. Even though Naxx didn't have a definite release date up until the very end, the hype buildup was quite a bit more exciting imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.