• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blizzcon 2011 Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Thought I might post this. From Blizzard, 50 Minutes Ago. Notice the Increase in prices

"Mark your calendars! Tickets for BlizzCon 2011 will go on sale at on Saturday, May 21 at 10 a.m. PDT and on Wednesday, May 25 at 7 p.m. PDT through the official BlizzCon website (www.blizzcon.com). In addition, a limited number of tickets to an exclusive pre-BlizzCon Benefit Dinner will go on sale Saturday, May 28 at 10 a.m. PDT. BlizzCon tickets will be available at $175 USD each, while tickets to the BlizzCon Benefit Dinner (which include admission to the show) will be priced at $500 each, with proceeds going to benefit Children's Hospital of Orange County. Tickets to previous BlizzCon shows have sold out within minutes, so be sure to synchronize your hourglasses.

Better be ready.

Heres the full press release: http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/press/pressreleases.html?110412

~Asomath

Rui

Rui

Level 41
You can also buy virtual tickets for 33,99$ and purchase tickets for a BlizzCon Benefit Dinner on October 26 for 500$. I agree that this is kind of exaggerated, though they seem to suggest you'll be sitting with «Blizzard game developers and other employees before the show».
But hold on, the next BlizzCon is only taking place on October? =(

WoW will be uselessly occupying 98% of the space there.

That was the case in past ones, but imo there will be a bunch of Sc2 players coming in. (bc Sc2 came out. Although, WoW will probably still take up the majority)

I like Blizzcon. I've never gone, but they usually end up unveiling something big, so it is something to anticipate for everyone. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.