• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Let the match begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Starcraft.jpg

9UCNTQ8BO8DY1318867191745.jpg

The tournaments at BlizzCon 2011 are filled with familiar names and rising stars. Here's a rundown of the talented professional gamers who’ll be competing in Anaheim!

North America
[Terran] Kyeonghyun "SeleCT" Ryoo
[Zerg] Shawn "Sheth" Simon

Watch the North American finals here.

Latin America
[Terran] Juan "terran" Tena
[Zerg] Felipe "KiLLeR" Zúñiga

Watch the Latin American finals here.

Europe
[Zerg] Jos "Ret" de Kroon
[Protoss] Johan "NaNiwa" Lucchesi

Watch the European finals here.

Russia
[Zerg] Dmytro "Dimaga" Filipchuk
[Terran] Pavel "Brat_OK" Kuznetcov

Korea
[Zerg] Jaeduk "NesTea" Lim
[Terran] Jonghyun "Mvp" Jung

Taiwan
[Zerg] Yang "Sen" Chia Cheng
[Protoss] Liu "Nifi" Yi-Ting

Download the Taiwan finals here.

SEA/ANZ
[Zerg] Andrew "mOOnGLaDe" Pender
[Zerg] Thomas "JazBas" Cho

China
[Terran] Dai "Loner" Yi
[Zerg] Huang "ToodMing" Huiming

Watch the China finals here.

Don't forget to tune in for the free (standard definition) tournament streams during BlizzCon, or get all the high-definition action by snagging a Virtual Ticket.

Y0YEQV50TCMS1302638935783.jpg

Are you ready for BlizzCon 2011? Blizzard Entertainment's two-day gaming festival begins this Friday, October 21, at the Anaheim Convention Center. The sold-out show features developer discussion panels, top-tier tournament competition, the popular costume and dance contests hosted by Jay Mohr, an epic closing concert featuring Foo Fighters, and much more.

You can still join us from home by purchasing a BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, featuring more than 50 hours of live HD coverage streaming online as well as the exclusive BlizzCon 2011 World of Warcraft pet, Murkablo, and yet-to-be-revealed StarCraft II in-game gift. DIRECTV customers in the U.S. can also order BlizzCon as a Pay Per View event and get a Virtual Ticket for free. For more information, read our recent press release or visit BlizzCon.com.

Last edited:
Level 22
It is illegal for me to not follow a tournament with IMMVP the Terran God especially as big event. * Blizzcon release replays <3 Start following, replays, videos, give me everything!*

As for the matches, seeing Zergs winning events lately I will not be surprised if it isn't MVP the winner but NesTea for instance, the former could end 2nd. That's my predictions - im surprised there isnt oGsMC but he's maybe lost to MVP and or NesTea during the quali. For Loner representing China.. I think the war3 Human God Infi would've been better choice even with the less practice he does in SC2.

This Blizzcon also will not include Warcraft 3 (I thought that time is also for WCG 2011, now I saw it is moved to December, usually it was in Sept-Oct it is said to include SC2 and AFAIR it will not include warcraft 3, the latter being down from some other big events as well which lead me to think war3 is on a one-way course to gg, those die hard war3 fanboys... you know, need to enter reality)

Status
Not open for further replies.