• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blizzard logo help requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
HELLO ALL, Im currently making this amazing project called war of the 12 kingdoms. We are striving for excellence in almost every category. AT the begining of when my map will start i was wanting a short cinamtic. This is all that is needed. If you have ever watched blizzard cinamtics have you noticed the cool text at the start? Heres a url> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOMLbx67tQA&feature=related

I am wanting that same text and effect of BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT To somehow be made into the start of my map. I know its possible but am unable to do it. Please Please Please help me on this. Thanks everyone!!!

Level 5
Ok so you told me to do something not even you know how to do? i thought it could be a model

Status
Not open for further replies.