• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Blizzard.com Ice1.jpg Teaser

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest,the last thing i want this to be related to is WOTLK,since the game is already coming out and any additional speculation about it is useless.But reality is a big muscular hand that tends to slap people in the face sometimes.

If it was Diablo III,i would be among the first ones to celebrate.
Yeah, I know that. I was kinda joking. Note the ":p" face.

Level 23
The rumors have been in the air for quite long... And blizzard has said themselves that this project hydra is not going to be diablo 3... Although, who knows what they try to lure into you...

I do hope for d3 as well, but wont be surprised if it's not. But the facts are leaning towards that direction now =)

I'm all in for it being Diablo or WotLK but it is Diablo I will be mad. I don't want it to be an ice theme for the next Warcraft "sequel/expansion" as well as Diablo.

A Diablo MMORPG would be dumb. It would be WoW with different races and a few new features. Though, knowing Blizzard they will do it anyways.

I really want to know more about this Project Hydra. I've heard very little about it.

Level 14
It's been happening over the last week. Or so it seems. He was asking when it would be revealed. And yes it seems as though Saturday will be the day.

Level 14
Hahaha. That's true. That would have been hilarious. (Un)Fortunately they weren't joking about that.

Level 27

Thats what i call a brutal demon =/

But still. The eyes are cleary from arthas, i don't know how you can even think that its a protoss. You can see cleary its no protoss because on the previous pic there was this layout that looked an awfull lot like the crown of the lich king, even now if you look around and under the eyes you can see the metal layout of the crown. Or do you guys wanna borrow my glasses?

Still... I hope im am so wrong.

Level 12
Bah,even if this does turn out to be a WOTLK propaganda, theres still a chance that the new game that Blizzard plans on announcing is Diablo III.

And yeah,The wand mirror,i can see the metal layout clearly too.Unless Diablo is wearing a helm,this is definitely WOTLK related.

Level 17
Craka_J said:
Everyone is making a fuss over this new announcement that Blizzard will announce on Saturday and Sunday at their conference in Paris, France. Apparently, people believe it is either Diablo III or WarCraft IV. What is it? Diablo III it is! A couple guys from Blizzard whom I am friends with managed to spill the beans about a year ago to be honest, but now seems like a more opprotune time. What they told me was:

It is Diablo III / game based on the Diablo universe.
It is an MMORPG. (Like World of WarCraft)
Uses the Hero Engine (Costs half a million dollars!) according to what they said.
Its immense.
So there you have it. This is merely what I've been told. Deny that it is true if you will, I'm providing the facts. The only way to find out is wait until Sunday!

~Craka_J
Just quoted him.

I agree with the_wand_mirror. It sure looks like Arthas, but I hope it isn't!

I've seen the WotLK page, I don't want some stinkin' Arthas Art. If it represents the release of WotLK, that would be nice. But, we all know it's not that. Same goes for Starcraft II. If it was a new Diablo game I would be happy as well. If it is Project Hydra I will be happy. If it is the announcement of that WW1 thing, then I'll be pissed. =P

Level 19
I agree with the_wand_mirror. It sure looks like Arthas, but I hope it isn't!

I've seen the WotLK page, I don't want some stinkin' Arthas Art. If it represents the release of WotLK, that would be nice. But, we all know it's not that. Same goes for Starcraft II. If it was a new Diablo game I would be happy as well. If it is Project Hydra I will be happy. If it is the announcement of that WW1 thing, then I'll be pissed. =P

There are symbol from all of their previous games like WarCraft, StarCraft, Diablo as well as The Lost Vikings and I don't really think that the face is metallic because mainly I don't see any sharp edges.

Level 12
Isnt it....possible....that...this is WOTLK related,but that the new game thats about to be announced is Diablo III?

It makes most sense to me anyway.

By the way,i believe that the new game will be a MMORPG because Blizzard really couldn't compare the profits made from a game that sells for up to $40 per a cd(in the best case) with a game like WoW,where millions of people send them $15 every month.It just doesn't pay off.

Level 25

You know how to photoshop images into other images. Congratulations. Oh, and how to remove images from other ones. Go put your skills to more worth

Anywho, it is obviously WotLK. Its icy. Its got the Lich King there. The hidden image is a damned killer penguin. Its WotLK and you people who have all these crazy supporting ideas that its actually all pointing towards Diablo 3 are just deluding yourselves and changing the evidence to fit your end result

Oh, and...
Craka_J said:
Everyone is making a fuss over this new announcement that Blizzard will announce on Saturday and Sunday at their conference in Paris, France. Apparently, people believe it is either Diablo III or WarCraft IV. What is it? Diablo III it is! A couple guys from Blizzard whom I am friends with managed to spill the beans about a year ago to be honest, but now seems like a more opprotune time. What they told me was:

It is Diablo III / game based on the Diablo universe.
It is an MMORPG. (Like World of WarCraft)
Uses the Hero Engine (Costs half a million dollars!) according to what they said.
Its immense.
So there you have it. This is merely what I've been told. Deny that it is true if you will, I'm providing the facts. The only way to find out is wait until Sunday!

~Craka_J

HE TELL ME. JHIAXUS = JERK. MINICONS WILL TURN INTO ARMOR AND THE MATRIX FOR OPTIMUS PRIME. ALSO, TRANSFORMERS ARMADA WILL FIX ALL CONTINUITY ERRORS AND HAVE G1 GUYS HANGING OUT WITH BEAST WARS ONES. AND COMIC GUYS TOO. OH, AND THE TOY'S BE ALL IN SCALE WITH EACH OTHER

(For the uninitiated, back before Transformers Armada came out, someone made a bunch of claims that were wildly different from the end result. As such, the words "HE TELL ME", from the poster saying that Hasbro employees apparently told him this, have become synonymous with rampart guessing based on very little information)

Level 23
yup, and besides. If you look very closely on the splash image... I dont see Arthas or a Lich. I see something, maybe a protoss which looks like it has a snakehead on his forehead a bit above the middle between the eyes.

Some updates by the way :> ...

http://www.diablofans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9011

Diablo 3 Forum Template Goes Up On Battle.Net!?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you ever had any doubts before about Diablo 3 finally arriving, this just might put an end to those questions (or raise more as it may be just a forum glitch). Anyway, it appears as though Blizzard has a forum template up on Battle.net for Diablo 3 called "Diablo III General Discussion"!

It wasn't working a little while ago and I got a "The Battle.net Forums Are Currently Down" message, so just in case you can't see it live, here's a screenshot for you:

diablo3-battlenet-thumb.jpg

Click the image to see the full-sized screenshot.

There have also been reports that Diablo 4 and Diablo 5 forums have appeared on Battle.net - bizzaro! So what do you guys think? Is this the confirmation we've all been waiting for on the site all these years or just a weird battle.net forum glitch?

update: Now here's something else that's odd about this battle.net madness, you can enter in any forum number from 3 to 6 in the address bar and it will show up on the forum list. For example:
http://www.battle.net/forums/thread-search.aspx?ForumName=d6-general

However, if you enter in any forum number higher than 6, it does not appear on the forum list. For example:
http://www.battle.net/forums/thread-search.aspx?ForumName=d8-general

Status
Not open for further replies.