• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bleziken!!!!

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Well, its no mine, but a friend let me the model :D!!!! i cant say that its my firts model, but i was in a project of pokemons maps in another forum, and the project was closed, and i decided to continue here! also kimpakin requested some pokemons! i going to make more pokemons like lucario, adn 5 pikachus tipes (yes, one from a wolf, other form a raccon, tec) well thats all for now, some data from this pokemon:

name:blezikem
level: 2 evolution
evolves from: combuskem
tipe: fire/ fighter

this pokemon had a big and strong legs, that lets it run faster or climb edifications, kelen made it from ilidan demon hunter, the protraid animation and model come inside whit the same model, but from a distance

Keywords:
pokemon, fire, kick, legs, blezikem, anime, cartoon,
Contents

Bleziken!!!! (Model)

Reviews
10:57, 17th Sep 2008 Pyritie: You need to have written permission from the person who made this to upload it here. G.F.: I don't care if you have the permission. It's a lumpy model edit with a horrible skin.

M

10:57, 17th Sep 2008
Pyritie: You need to have written permission from the person who made this to upload it here.

G.F.: I don't care if you have the permission. It's a lumpy model edit with a horrible skin.