• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

bleach skins plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
yo i am making a bleach footman frenzy but i need skins plz i need ichego rukya the leaders of the 12 guard divisions and the other guys how help ichigo out wen he attacks the soul susitey main city paces

Last edited:
Level 6
yo i am making a bleach footman frenzy but i need skins plz i need ichego rukya the leaders of the 12 guard divisions and the other guys how help ichigo out wen he attacks the soul susitey main city paces

If no one decides to make the models the first time, do not request them again. You will have the same results. You did not even bother to read my post on your first request last time. No one will ever make these models.

Skins are 2-d Textures used in models. What you're looking for are models.

I'm pretty sure you're not there first to ask for 'Bleach' models. Search the forums for the the first 'Bleach' models request.

Your grammar is the equivalent of a seven year old's.

Read Xlightscreen's sticky for guidelines on how to do a proper request.

Edit:If no one decides to make the models the first time, do not request them again. You will have the same results. You did not even bother to read my post on your first request. No one will ever make these models, so you can stop requesting them. If you continue making the same request everyday, you will probably be banned from this website.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.