• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bleach - Ryuusenka Hitsugaya Spell

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This spell was the first I did in MUI with help from a friend of mine called Arthus Behemoth, hope you enjoy.

Keywords:
bleach, anime, ryuusenka, hitsugaya, ice
Contents

Ryuusenka (Map)

Reviews
12th Dec 2015 IcemanBo: Too long as NeedsFix. Rejected. 04:13, 9th Nov 2012 Magtheridon96: You don't need the imported model because all it does here is increase the size of the file for no reason :/ The spell code is incredibly clean...

M

12th Dec 2015
IcemanBo: Too long as NeedsFix. Rejected.

04:13, 9th Nov 2012
Magtheridon96:

• You don't need the imported model because all it does here is increase the size of the file for no reason :/
  • The spell code is incredibly clean and I commend you for that ;D
    • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_Point_Caster[udg_Loop])
    • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_Point_Caster_Move[udg_Loop])
    • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_Point_Target[udg_Loop])
    Since this is being repeated once in the "Else" block and another time in the "Then" block, you can reduce the size of the code if you remove the leaks OUTSIDE the if block.
  • Your method of indexing is functional, but it's very outdated. The best indexing method possible is dynamic indexing, which directly removes the instances from the list you're iterating over when the spell instance is destroyed. This template shows you how dynamic index works and how you can implement it into your spell.
  • In order to make it easier for users to modify your spell, you can add a configuration trigger that runs on map initializes in which the user would set variables to change the special effect paths, and other things such "minimum distance", which you set to 75.0 in this current implementation. You would also need to make the sound configurable, and the animations. (Don't forget speed (25.00))
  • All abilities need to support multiple levels. See if you can make the speed depend on the level of the unit. In case you didn't understand what I meant by "Configuration trigger", check out the "Configuration" trigger in this resource. It allows you to set all kinds of things ;D