• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blair Witch 2 Demo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
This is only a tiny fraction of the map.

The story is a continuation of the first map after you leave the forest into a now deserted Village. You must figure out what went on here and Remove it before it removes you!

Blair Witch 2 Demo

- Fixed cameras for suspensful action
- Creepy Atmosphere
- Sounds to help the game
- Press Esc Key for action to enter house and look through stuff.

Hope you enjoy the Demo!

Attachments

• Blair Witch 2 Demo.w3x
    483.7 KB · Views: 126
Level 6
Ye, u are so greedy about rep lol.
I cant give it now anyways xD
I like this map. But i hate *non-free* camera tho...

Level 27
Ye, u are so greedy about rep lol.
I cant give it now anyways xD
I like this map. But i hate *non-free* camera tho...

Thats the right for it... greedy ..

EDIT - As for the map,damn ur the master... u didnt fright me realy but u gave me a 1/10 chill ... (someone was able to give me 5/10) but this is realy good for a warcraft map!! its acctualy scary!! i mean those guys u that lay dead,,when u enter the house you see they're chopped off heads and those carcases pinned into the ground .. fuck if you are going to make more of these 1 second 'BOOH !!' thingies .. then this would a REAL horror map for once ;)

Last edited:
Level 3
Hey, are frightening ideas taken here :p? I'll provide some horrific beasts and really nice areas! You're map is like, the most famous horror to me! It makes me feel like I should toss away my other maps and tommorow, I might even show you some terrain I will make that suits for this :D!

QUESTION! Are you gonna make a Blair Witch 3 next year or the next 5 months :D?

Oh, and if ideas are allowed to be provided, I'll contribute :).

EDIT:

I'll search up some creepy pics since this is the second and nobody is probably scared of the screaming girl :p. Try the Winter Maze thingy game which shows a horror pic at level 4. Or even try getting The Grudge 2's pics out here. The more the merrier :). But why is it always girls that have to be the main "scare"?

Level 3
Hmmm...is the Blair Witch going to be there? If not, this will become a horror hybrid of a classic RPG and Survival. I'd like you to keep the Witch's pets, but as bosses or mini-bosses in areas you'll sometimes run into. Is it okay for a few pets of hers? You remember Stingy and Spidey? I liked those bugs :D! But I also got a few pets in mind:

Original:

Blair Witch <Boss>
Stingy <Mini Boss>
Spidey <Mini Boss>

My Ideas:

Blair Witch's Shadow <Boss>
Model: Possession/Black Banshee

Headless Knight <Boss>
Model: Black Arthas (Death Knight)

Scorpio <Mini Boss>
Model: Arachnathid

Zombie Lord <Mini Boss>
Model: Dalaran Mutant

Dreadwolf <Mini Boss>
Model: Greenish Timber Wolf

Level 9
Heh, cool dude! thanks, were also gonna have specific loactions throughout Burkittsville where things WILL get hard and scary :)
heres a few:
- Burkittsville Asylum
- Burkittsville Penitentionary
- Bloodgash Manor

There are more but i dont want to reveal the parts of the game!

any more ideas are welcome!

Level 27
Hey, are frightening ideas taken here :p? I'll provide some horrific beasts and really nice areas! You're map is like, the most famous horror to me! It makes me feel like I should toss away my other maps and tommorow, I might even show you some terrain I will make that suits for this :D!

QUESTION! Are you gonna make a Blair Witch 3 next year or the next 5 months :D?

Oh, and if ideas are allowed to be provided, I'll contribute :).

EDIT:

I'll search up some creepy pics since this is the second and nobody is probably scared of the screaming girl :p. Try the Winter Maze thingy game which shows a horror pic at level 4. Or even try getting The Grudge 2's pics out here. The more the merrier :). But why is it always girls that have to be the main "scare"?

Girls mostly have a louder or higher voice i think ... and the whole idea of a women killing a man is scary? for me it would be humiliating :p

EDIT - Oh man you should create thinks like and place like

A butcher house,
Morg,
Crematory,
Anatomic labratory,
Autopsy chambers?

hehe and literaly STUFF!!! them with gore !!!

Last edited:
Level 3
Girls mostly have a louder or higher voice i think ... and the whole idea of a women killing a man is scary? for me it would be humiliating :p

EDIT - Oh man you should create thinks like and place like

A butcher house,
Morg,
Crematory,
Anatomic labratory,
Autopsy chambers?

hehe and literaly STUFF!!! them with gore !!!

He should also have the area in Diablo 2 (If you played it, you know what I mean). It's where Blood Raven is and it was a graveyard. This area had a Crypt and a Mausoleum. Add a catacombs too, make it really nasty and gruesome, filled with the dead and traps alike. Also make sarcophaguses that may sometimes contain treasure, hidden passages, or a zombie/ghoul/ect. The morgue should have bodies of the dead zombies/ghouls/ect. whicmay come alive you you get too near. You can also add a Slaughterhouse which houses a human butcher which will explain some secrets for you, if he survives. Just make sure to tell players that they must escape with the butcher if they want secrets about the dead and such, or they will be hunt down by the dead inside.

And for the lab, can you add a mutation chamber? Maybe make this hold a dead Hydralisk which was a young man before mutation. If they hit the lever, the cell will open and the Hydralsik will come back to life. Make it a interesting and very scary game.

Level 27
He should also have the area in Diablo 2 (If you played it, you know what I mean). It's where Blood Raven is and it was a graveyard. This area had a Crypt and a Mausoleum. Add a catacombs too, make it really nasty and gruesome, filled with the dead and traps alike. Also make sarcophaguses that may sometimes contain treasure, hidden passages, or a zombie/ghoul/ect. The morgue should have bodies of the dead zombies/ghouls/ect. whicmay come alive you you get too near. You can also add a Slaughterhouse which houses a human butcher which will explain some secrets for you, if he survives. Just make sure to tell players that they must escape with the butcher if they want secrets about the dead and such, or they will be hunt down by the dead inside.

And for the lab, can you add a mutation chamber? Maybe make this hold a dead Hydralisk which was a young man before mutation. If they hit the lever, the cell will open and the Hydralsik will come back to life. Make it a interesting and very scary game.

I know what ur talking about ;)

Level 2
Personaly i hated the camera reminded me too much of the old resident evil game was the most minutely bit scary i applaud you for that but i get more fright from standing up when im not expecting it oh what a rush! i found myself running backwards and then again into the reagon.....

Status
Not open for further replies.