• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Cinematic] Blair Witch 2: City of Burkitsville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Nice, bud i see few bugs
1. Use another car model as Siege Tank, that model seem good maybe in fantasy
2. The car move across camera in one scene
3. It's good that camera move and don't stay in one corner, but if you move it, then move it and don't stop it before you set next camera
For example:
Actions
Aply Camera 001 for 0.00 seconds
Aply Camera 002 for 4.30 seconds
Wait 4.00 seconds
Aply Camera 003 for X seconds...

Level 7
I'll check it out and review later today when I have the time.

Alright, I've had a chance to view it. I like the enviorment and lighting, the terrain is not the best but not horrific either. Sometimes the camera didnt go out early enough and you watched the steam egnine stop. You could've gotten a little closer with some cameras, but others were a bit too close, clipping into the steam engine. You could've used fade filters more. You heard the spund of the villagers dying to make them lie in bed, you should just put villagers in the room to start with, and make the others disapear coming to that scene, making the ones in the room die at game start. Storywise it seems pretty cool. Good job, and keep at it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.