• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blade Master vs Demon Hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Which one do you think is stronger?

Although I like Illidan, I think Blade Master is better because BM can learn evasion from Tailsman of Evasion, while Demon hunter cannot learn critical strike.

some of you might also say that BM is better because he benefits more from claws of attack, and while that may be true, Demon Hunter Benefits more from Rings of Protection as well as ring of regeneration.

Now which one is better, attack or defense, Critical strike or Evasion? I'd think for Heroes, Defense is usually better. You don't want your hero to die quickly in battle. but does that Make Demon Hunter stronger?

Well they both have two "dud" abilities in the form of mirror image and immolation. However practically speaking immolation is more useful of the two; ultimate wise demon hunter wins, metamorphosis' chaos damage is massively more versatile that the mana intensive bladestorm. In general Demon Hunter has better early to late game usage whereas mid to late game the blademaster can lose a lot of power. However early game the Blademaster's harass potential can be far more damaging than the Demon Hunter's anti-hero focus.

So I wouldn't say one is stronger than the other in a 1v1 fight I think demon hunter would maybe have the edge due to mana burn directly countering wind walk unless the Blademaster can win through raw dps but I suppose that depends on the situation.

TL;DR bit of a non-answer I'm afraid as they don't fulfill the same roles so a comparison isn't really fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.