• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BlackTemplar - Footman Bundle

Inquisition - Order of the Black Templars - Footman Bundle

Base model: Re-classic footman by the man himself johnwar
Huge thanks to him for letting me edit his model!

Zealot - new weapon and added spell animation ( Huge thanks to my man Villagerino for the custom animation and inspiration for the weapon )
Sergeant - heavy armored variant unit with heavy hammer

I will add more variants eventually!
Contents

BlackTemplar Footman V1 (Model)

Sergeant (Model)

Veteran Zealot (Model)

Footman HonorGuard (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Very cool models with distinctive and consistent style. Good and proper mesh edits, but a bit too many polygons. Great job though!
I must say that this is quite a creative move with the mask 👍 I also like the skirts of the Zealot and Honorguard: such details, together with the blunt torch weapon, add more originality. It's always nice to see how your models in their own setting gain individuality through different pieces of armor and weapons. It might even make some people inherit your ideas 🙂
By the way, if you rework your hammer, you can make a flaming mace, which, in my humble opinion, could look more concise and aesthetically pleasing 😉
TorchMace.png

Thus, if you develop this idea, you can even create a unique and fitting Spell animation.

Last edited:
Level 34
I must say that this is quite a creative move with the mask 👍 I also like the skirts of the Zealot and Honorguard: such details, together with the blunt torch weapon, add more originality. It's always nice to see how your models in their own setting gain individuality through different pieces of armor and weapons. It might even make some people inherit your ideas 🙂
By the way, if you rework your hammer, you can make a flaming mace, which, in my humble opinion, could look more concise and aesthetically pleasing 😉
View attachment 401312
Thus, if you develop this idea, you can even create a unique and fitting Spell animation.
Looks amazing, I will change to weapon to that. About the spell animation will try my best XD