• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BlackShaman_ByEpsilon

green version of THIS

Keywords:
shaman, orc, horde, epsilon
Contents

BlackShaman_ByEpsilon (Model)

BlackShaman_ByEpsilon (Model)

Reviews
05:18, 16th Jul 2012 HappyTauren: The head looks a bit like a black blob in game, but it's good it's got those very present eyes, so it's not completely lost in game. The inclusion of separate portrait file is nice. I also advise you to upload a...

M

05:18, 16th Jul 2012
HappyTauren: The head looks a bit like a black blob in game, but it's good it's got those very present eyes, so it's not completely lost in game. The inclusion of separate portrait file is nice. I also advise you to upload a version that has TC on pants as well, as I've tried it and it looked very good as well. Overall, a nice and useful edit, though I'd work on the head wrap a bit if I were you (not that bad this way either, just could be better).