• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BlackKnight

Keywords:
Black Knight
Contents

BlackKnight (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 8th of September, 2007 Approval status: Non-approved Rating: (7) Very Good Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 8th of September, 2007
Approval status: Non-approved
Rating: (7) Very Good

Main points:
[x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.

Level 5
You're right! I can use it. I'll credit you on the rollertext in the last part of my cinematic. It's nice for use at maybe an elite or basic soldier. I'll find a part. Thank you very much! I won't give it a 5/5 because it's not like PERFECT. I've noticed that. People overrate. Anyway a 4/5 because I need it.

Level 4
indeed it could be useful, the only relevant error in it is the helm, it doesnt fits well in his tiny body. Should color the helm with black and silver paint, and re-scale it, to a more proportional way.

its good anyway :roll:

Level 2
this is a perfect little model all it needs is a better more detailed skin ask a pro skinner to do it for you and re-release it because th emodel it self is damn good

Level 6
Thanks for the response, i know the skin isn't perfect so if someone wanna reskin it then be my guest. And the helm might just look big cos of the horns. I was too tired to make the helmet blacker, and i believe it's foreside is from the golem skin and the backside from the footman, and i didn't want to triple the model's size cos of the helm color. Yet, if someone would like to redo it (i've finished my work on this one) you're free to send me one for a "high-quality" version or something.

Level 3
Looks very good, but i think u should make some more details, ex. some golden Bracers or so.. and the helmet should be black to..

Lol Clean :D We are the knight who say: NI :D or ecky ecky ecky pacing pung pak, or so :D ?

Level 3
i might reskin it when i have some free time this weekend or so..

Rated 4/5 just cuz the helm is a lil off, but its still nice, i'll edit when i add the skin

Edit: to make the helmet black i must make the helmet on the model he took it from black.

Level 6
@Beat-down
Hum well do as you want, i'd say just change the grey on helm too black and maybe add some detail on skin. You should keep the golden lines on helmet.
Mail it to me and i'll either update or submit new (depends on quality and file-size :roll: ).

Edit: Well you dont have to, i'll just change the path and skin name in MDL or maybe fit it into the other skin somehow, just send me the piece of art.

Level 3
Uh, how much bigger do u want, the friggin sword is the one from the Knight...

oh and Misseo and Clean? "...U must buy us, a shrubbery! One nice and clean cut with a lil path roit down the middle..."

Dont forget the Chopping down the tree with a Herring...:p

Level 1
for som reason everytime i go 2 put this model on a unit my editor give an error an shuts down... any help plz? i do want this model it great for a map im making