• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Skins & 1 icon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Skins

Well, I found lots of skins i needed at the Skins-section, but not enough. The skins will be used in my coming map, Fight of the Forest.

These are the skins i want:

Soldiers of the Night cavalry
I need a cavalry skin that are dark ... Well, the name says almost everything.

156_[ASSASSIN'S%20CREED]_S_[Damascus]_[CityGates02]_Web--screenshot_large.jpg

Just darker horse and cloths.

Far East foot-soldier
I need a skin, inspired from Asia. I don't want a skin of an elite soldier (such as samurai), more like a foot-soldier recruited from the lower class.

Couldn't find a good picture.

Far East cavalry
Fixed

Far East ranged soldier
A bit like foot-soldier, but a bow or something else ranged instead.

Couldn't find a good picture.

Icon is fixed.

Last edited:
Level 14
and using skins is gonna set you some limitations. have you considered what models would be suitable for your need (because all skins have to have a base model)? e.g. i cant recall atm any ranged and mounted units in w3 mpq... (well except of mounted outlaw mage and archmage).

Level 6

Well, the first was OK, but the samurai, read my first post: I don't want a skin of an elite soldier (such as samurai)

and using skins is gonna set you some limitations. have you considered what models would be suitable for your need (because all skins have to have a base model)? e.g. i cant recall atm any ranged and mounted units in w3 mpq... (well except of mounted outlaw mage and archmage).

Yea, but it's not easy with normal models. How many asians soldiers are there in the game? I haven't found any ...

Yeah, please use the skins dentothor linked you and specify your first post with models, that should be reskinned, also some pictures to inspire the artist would be nice.

Dentothor? But well, i can add pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.