• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BlackDragon

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Contents

BlackDragon (Model)

BlackDragon (Model)

Level 2
Mmmm.... Ice trolls should be mounting Blue Dragons (Small dragons or drakes). Coz they are both from Northrend.

But the idea is ok. Could you create more for the rest of the troll races :?:

3.75/5

Level 5
he is using a troll headhunter... which is jungle troll, ice trolls and jungle trolls are both blue... just that they are different shades of blue...

great model!

Ike

Ike

Level 4
If the troll has no animations, what's the point? I can do this in the World Editor.

Level 2
And what about other races? I'd like to see a blood elf on a red dragon and a high elf on a blue dragon (or bronze, perhaps?). As for me, elves are very dragon-convinient race. Would anybody like to try doing such a thing?