• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BlackDragon

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Keywords:
Mounted Archer Dragon
Contents

BlackDragon (Model)

Level 6
First of all: Don't take comments as bad things. They can help you improve your works. Well, nice idea, but it's a pity the archer isn't moving and the bow is going straight through the dragon's wing. Next time, use the priestress of the moon. She has her bow if front of her and can't go through the wing. Not that good: a 2/5. But hey, it's your first model. Keep improving and making models.

Level 25
.... Please explain to me WHY a High Elf would ride a Black Dragon? Last time I checked, Black Dragons were evil and High Elves were good.

Now, Orc Dragonrider would be nice, or Night Elven Green Dragon Rider but Elven Black Dragonrider? That takes everything we know about the WC universe and shoves it down the drain... Unless of corse you plan to make a race of evil elves like the Drow from DnD... But they wouldn't ride Dragons anyway... Actualy... IDEA HAS SPRUNG TO HEAD *runs off to make Drow Spider Rider*

Nice geomerge anyway. And reanimating geomerged parts isn't exactly a ten second job, its a FAIR BIT LONGER @_@;;;. Adding and reanimating bones is NOT my forte

Level 5
Mecheon this is reskin and remodeler of war3 models,, who cares good side or bad side,,all i want its good and cool skin for my map LOL !