• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Black wall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Greetings.
Ive been working on a map and now for some reason when i decided to test everything, ingame the mini map shows up all black, like theres no map just black and i didnt or at least dont remember putting it that way.
How can i fix this?
thanks.

Level 8
Nope it didnt work. It was already ticked so i unticked it and tryed it, still black, then i ticked it and tryed it again was also black =/ i dont know what happened i never did anything for it to show black in the minimap
and its the minimap (bottom left) that shows black not the intire map thats been unexplored

Level 8
yup. i got lots of imported things but the thing that might alter it (which i think it doesnt cuz i had it for some time now and the map problem was recent) is the loading screen. think its that?

Level 8
sure i can send you it but its still quite big in file size cuz i havent reduced it yet. i have the normal version and alternative (less units no heros, so its a bit smaller) both with the same problem. ill pm u a link when i paste it.

Status
Not open for further replies.