• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Black Flame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Ok I'm Making A Naruto Map and I need a black flame for Itachi's Amaterasu

So I'm requesting if someone can make be a black flame like the one in cinematic or something new, If you do I'll mention you in loading screen I would be very very very happy!!!

So Please all I need is a black flame like the kind in cinematic but pure black or something =)
:smile:

Level 7
[Off-Topic Flame]
wow deadnerzul your a complete prick he asked for an honest and simple request thats useful for multiple purposes not you unwanted input if we wanna he your retarded opinions will start a blog called words of a self obsessed prick

[On-Topic]
anyway i dont know if this would help but you could always find the skin for the fire and photoshop it black but it would get rid of the original redish orange one

Level 45
I)eadnerzhul, back off from crushing peoples work, its not yours so leave them ALONE. You have no right to say what you said at all so dont act like you have a right to do so. I see you being a bigot again ill severely punish you.
As for kaboom master, watch your mouth and report peoples behavior instead of getting yourself reported.

~Thread cleaned~

Level 7
i appolgise wulf but im tired of seeing people go into the request section and posting hate mail opinions because of a personal bias against a game, show, or person ill remem to report them next time

+rep for pyrite for not being biased

Level 15
I said I didn't like it, and if I remember correctly, HE said he didn't like it either. Hard to tell since the thread was cleaned... But yes, my apologies as well, Master Werewulf.

Status
Not open for further replies.