• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Black Dragonspawn

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A friend of mine needed a Black Dragonspawn for his map, so I made him one, and decided to upload it here. All I did was I changed the skin, and threw out the TC. I would put this in the Skins section, but the Dragonspawn uses two sets of skins, so I wasn't sure how that would work. Well, hope y'all like it.

Don't upload to other sits or edit without my permission. And make sure to give me credits if you use it in your map/campaign.

Keywords:
Dragon, Dragonspawn, Black Dragon, Black, Black Dragonspawn, Spawn
Contents

Black Dragonspawn (Model)

Black Dragonspawn (Model)

Reviews
11:19, 9th Dec 2009 shamanyouranus: This belongs in the skin section. You can upload the two texture seperately, or upload the main skin and attach the extra skin to a post. Rejected.

M

11:19, 9th Dec 2009
shamanyouranus: This belongs in the skin section. You can upload the two texture seperately, or upload the main skin and attach the extra skin to a post. Rejected.