• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Black Armor Paladin

I've been holding onto this simple model based on Arthas for a bit now, debating on whether or not to upload it, partly because the filesize is fairly large, which I know can be unappealing. He's meant to follow the same theme as my Black Armor Footman.https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/black-armor-footman.328857/

I retextured Arthas' armor and weapon, removed his cape, copied his lionhead gauntlet to his other arm, replaced his pauldrons with Garithos' pauldrons and added Garithos' helmet. I didn't add or remove any animations. I've also included a screenshot of the portrait as it appears in-game, and icons.

Hope someone finds it useful!
Previews
Contents

Black Armor Paladin (Model)

Black Armor Paladin Icons (Icon)

Reviews
Mr Ogre man
Nice job, although Arthas looks like a baby. This guy needs a goatee or something :ogre_hurrhurr: Works ingame and looks great. We need more black armoured fellas. By the way, I took the liberty of reducing the animation number and removing the...
Nice job, although Arthas looks like a baby. This guy needs a goatee or something
:ogre_hurrhurr:

Works ingame and looks great. We need more black armoured fellas.

By the way, I took the liberty of reducing the animation number and removing the cinematics, as well as adding a portrait and portrait talk. For an RPG, SADGASM version is infinitely superior, but if you just want the model for a melee map, you can squeeze a couple of MBs by downloading this version instead. (Original weighs 6.8, this one 4.6. Again, not much of a difference).

Attachments

• BlackArmorPaladinLW.mdx
    4.6 MB · Views: 145
Last edited by a moderator:
Level 7
Stop blaming his baby chin, until he gonna put a critical strike 300% damages on your hair :peasant-popcorn: Nah but indeed, it would just make that model perfecter than it is now !